Candi Wilson, MBA
Client Service Associate
- Works closely with our knowledgeable team and WealthCoaches researching a wide range of complex issues in order to provide support and exceptional service custom tailored to each of our clients’ needs. Coordinates and works with a network of resources from insurance, mortgage, and estate planning professionals as well as Social Security to help to ensure that our clients are well taken care of in all areas of their financial lives.
Arbogast Financial Centre
- Client Service/Office Manager and Financial Planning Assistant
- Responsible for firm operations management and all client service needs; researching a wide array of issues pertaining to financial planning, investments and firm compliance matters. Also responsible for trading and rebalancing all client portfolios and for preparing all client portfolio and analysis reports.
Odyssey Charter School
- Project Manager
- Responsible for the oversight and coordination of a multi-million dollar contract to build the first green sustainable charter elementary school in Florida.
Florida Space Institute
- Director of Operations
- Responsible for the oversight and management of operations as well as multiple contracts supporting the research of optical satellites.
- Florida Metropolitan University – MBA
- University of Central Florida – BA – Psychology
- Member of IMA (Institute of Management Accountants)